- At this time we’ll be discussing the general information around your build and needs – what you are looking for in regards to Lot, Home, Appointments, Loan needs, Build Timeline etc.…
- We also take the opportunity to get to know each other and our Company
1. Initial Consultation
2. Second Meeting regarding Plan Creation or Plan Selection
We are a full Design Build company that can create a plan for you or give you the ability to build one of our proven homes available in our portfolio. We can modify existing plans to meet your specific needs as well.
3. Third key part of the process is the Proposal Review
- Once we have your plan finalized we will create a Build Proposal that covers all the details in your home.
- This Build Proposal Package will include what is called an ‘Allowance Schedule’ that is money built into the proposal to be used towards the appointment selections of your home.
- Audio & Video
- Trim Carpentry
- Outdoor Living (Including a Pool if applicable)
- Light Fixtures
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Windows & Exterior Doors
- Landscaping and Exterior Lighting
4. Once we have gotten you up to speed we schedule the Design Appointments through our partnered supply showrooms.
You will be assisted by our Professional Designer through this process. It’s his job to give you the best home reflecting your vision and is there to guide when necessary but support you through your selections.
5. Submittal Process to the Governing City and Community Architectural Review Boards
We handle all of this for you. We will submit the necessary documents to establish a Permit and Approval from the community board
6. Construction Start
We walk you through your lot to discuss the plotting and orientation of your home as well as the trees that will need to be removed. We’ll establish drainage needs based on the uniqueness of your property.
7. Construction in Progress and Construction Orientation meetings
We schedule onsite meetings at key points of the Construction Schedule so that you are fully up to speed on your home as it progresses.
8. Construction Complete!
We walk you through you home prior to closing so that you can make sure we have met your expectations and have the opportunity to service any remaining items prior to moving in.
9. WELCOME HOME!
Once your home is complete and you have moved in our unparalleled Warranty Starts! We aren’t going anywhere and you’ll find out how available we are and dedicated to you as a client our company is!